Our client is currently looking to hire a Dock Stocker Operator for their location in Richmond hill, Ontario. The successful candidate will perform general warehouse duties including; shipping/receiving, picking and packing orders, processing orders (where applicable) in the system, and other warehouse related job tasks as assigned. MUST HAVE 1 year of RECENT Dock Stocker Operator Experience. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. on a regular, consistent basis
- Accurately pick and ship customer orders and ensure proper product is sent
- precision operating skills to handle motorcycles and power equipment.
- Carry or transport orders to staging area using necessary equipment
- Stencil, tag or mark orders as required
- Participate in Order auditing and report variances to supervisor
- Ensure accuracy of inbound/outbound shipments and verify they are free of damage
- Participate in physical inventories as required
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Assist in maintaining a clean and secure warehouse
- Promote safety in the day-to-day operations
- Operate pallet truck and dock stocker in a safe and efficient manner
- Perform other duties as required
- Current Dock Stocker certification and at least one year of operation experience required
- Precision operating skills to handle motorcycles and power equipment.
- 2 years of warehouse experience required
- Able to lift, on average 50 lbs, repetitively and safely, and up to 80 lbs occasionally
- Experience with a WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- RF Scanner experience
- Proven written and verbal English communication skills to be able to follow instructions in English
- Must be able to sit, stand, lift and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to follow directions
- Service orientated with strong customer interaction skills and commitment
- Good mathematical skills
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
Great Opportunity, APPLY TODAY!
Qualified candidates please contact Maurice at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 125 or email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 21867
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1