One of our client is looking for a Distribution Center Manager to join their team in Mississauga.
- Oversee daily operations of team members and provide assistance whenever needed.
- Responsibility for safe working conditions within remit and manage workforce to perform duties in accordance with legislative requirements
- Prepare budgets and manage expenses within budgets
- Report on status of recommendations and/or progresses at least monthly
- Contribute to monthly workplace inspections and supervise performance management activities for both salaried and hourly staff on an on going as needed basis
- Perform annual performance appraisals of direct reports in which safety and health/loss control is an important consideration per Team Member Performance Appraisal form
- Ensuring that all department milestones and goals are met
- Reviewing work orders to determine forecasts so that you can make plans for peak delivery periods
- Keeping up to date with all guidelines and regulations and ensuring that they meet the department standards
- College degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience in distribution or logistics
- Leadership and project management skills
- Experience with SAP is an asset
- Experience in an RF environment
- Experience in managing in a unionized environment
What they offer:
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27510
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1