Are you an experienced, Distribution Associate who is looking for a career with a stable company? If yes, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client, an industry leading, cutting edge designer/distributor of high end fixtures, is looking to hire a qualified, driven Counter Balance Forklift Operator to their team. If you are looking for a long term role that continuously challenges and rewards its team members, this is the role for you!
- Ensure on-time shipment of customer orders based on requested ship date
- Calculate total height and weight for all LTL pallets
- Scan verification for 100% accuracy on specific customer orders
- Prepare data input and/or information in our Transportation Management System (TMS Mercury Gate, Clippership); print out bill of lading(s)
- Request pick-up appointments through customer website(s) and/or coordinate with 3PLs/carrier(s)
- Create shipments/ASN (advance shipping notice) for specific customers as required
- 2-3 years related distribution experience – RF Experience is a must
- Computer knowledge e. Microsoft office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Capable to lift up to 40 lbs
- Grade 12 diploma
- SAP experience is an asset
- Being Resilient
- Manages Complexity
- Plans and Aligns
- Situational Adaptability
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please contact Marites at 905-361-3987 Ext. 112 and email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.