Carrier Sales Representative-USA
Fuze Logistics Services is a next generation 3PL headquartered in Montreal, with 6 offices across Canada and one in the US leveraging cutting-edge technologies and decades of industry expertise to facilitate the transport of freight globally.
Fuze Logistics Services is seeking a Carrier Sales Representative to join our team in Hanover, Minnesota. The candidate will be responsible for efficient planning of all freight; scheduling pick-up and delivery appointments, monitoring the progress of trucks, communicating with customers (shippers), receivers and drivers, for all trucks and owner / operators.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
· First point of contact for all incoming calls, serving as primary contact for customers, receivers, and drivers.
· Perform various office functions including, but not limited to data entry, manage high volume of incoming calls and update load boards.
· Work with direct customer and carriers to arrange freight shipments by anticipating delivery requirements, destinations, rates, and delivery times.
· Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of freight availability, shipment date, and status.
· Utilize the available tools and resources to locate qualified carriers to cover freight for our customers and brokerage division.
· Maintain excellent customer service requirements equal to our company drivers when 3rd party carriers are used.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role or in an asset-based work environment.
- Rate per mile knowledge, and accountability experience relative to present day market standards.
- Knowledge of transportation and logistics software, such as PC Miler and Truck Mate (an asset).
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of USA and Canadian Geography.
Why join Fuze?
· We ensure a balanced life and fulfilling work experience, in a motivating work environment.
· Our flat corporate structure that translates into relationships of trust, and effective communications between team members and clients.
· We are committed to creating opportunities for all our employees so that they may develop, progress, and contribute to the business regardless of differences!
If you have a passion for results and want to grow your career with a dynamic and growing industry leader, please submit your resume to [email protected]