Our Client is seeking a Dispatcher/Service Coordinator to join their Mississauga team.
Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of safety, productivity and environmental control products for warehousing, manufacturing, retail and distribution center customers. As the largest manufacturer of loading dock and warehouse equipment, Our client handles loading dock needs from start to finish, with a comprehensive network of factory direct offices that sell, distribute, install and service products across Canada.
Schedule and dispatch service technicians
Coordinate and modify daily routes to accommodate the needs of customers.
Follow up on all on service calls throughout the day
Issue purchase orders to service technicians, receive purchase orders and submit to accounts payable
Input and send payroll for all Service Technicians, to head office biweekly
Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
Promote the company’s operational visions, values, and goals
Ability to preform a variety of different office/administrative tasks as required to assist with the overall operation of the office
Participation in training or other team activities to support ongoing continuous improvement
Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, or his/her designate.
· JDE experience: 1 year
· Logistics: 1 year (preferred)
· Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
· Construction or loading dock industry experience: 1 year (preferred)
· Proficient in MS Office (Excel and Word) with an ability to quickly learn new software.
· Must be able to, work independently
· Excellent written/verbal communication skills
· Ability to adapt and maintain performance in changing work environment
· Effective interpersonal skills required
· High School diploma or equivalent
Our client offers their employees top wages based on experience and competitive and comprehension benefit package and pension plan.
If interested please email resume to Sarika at [email protected]