Our client, a growing logistics company is seeking a full-time dispatch for its afternoon shift. Great opportunity for an organized person that has knowledge of LTL operation
- Relieves the AM-Dispatch and takes over the PM city dispatch of a dozen drivers.
- Optimizes truck routing
- Takes calls, enters orders in the system, provides rates
- Updates dispatch system
- Ensures that the loading team is kept informed of dispatch operations
- Builds the runs for the next day and assigns the drivers accordingly
- Positions the equipment and updates the data in the various tabs
- Keeps the equipment registry up to date
- Communicates effectively with co-workers, suppliers and our customers
- 1-5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of LTL and Full load shipments. Quebec and Ontario regions
- Proper understanding of trailer weight distribution and trailer loading
- Asset * Ability to operate a forklift (if not training will be provided)
Schedule: Hours: 10am to 7:00pm , Mon-Fri (Flexible)
What our client offers?
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive benefits package
- Positive and growing team to work with.
** They are seeking forward thinking, organized and proactive individuals. If you want to be part of a great dynamic company in full expansion to build your future with, apply now!!**