- Organize and coordinate the dispatch of pick-ups and shipments.
- Monitor driver’s routes and document any maintenance needed in a log.
- Maintain contact with drivers throughout their shifts and address any routing issues they might have.
- Monitor road conditions, construction zones, and accidents in order to revise routes as needed.
- Update customers on the status of their deliveries including any delays that occur.
- Maintain vehicle operator work records using computerized or manual methods and ensure time sheets and payroll summaries are completed accurately.
- Prepare specialized documentation for drivers and consignees.
- Data entry into specialized dispatch software.
- Communication liaison between customer and driver.
- Bilingual in English and French.
- Minimum 1-year work experience in related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Mechanical knowledge an asset.
- Knowledge of dispatch software.
- Customer Service oriented and personable.
- Organized and reliable.
- Professional attitude with exceptional time management skills.
Interested? Send your CV to [email protected]