As the Marketing Director of Digital Optimization you will lead the global team in charge of implementing and managing conversion optimization programs that will enable our clients to meet customer acquisition targets. You will take ambiguous and complex clients obstacles and translate them into understandable strategies and action plans, drive innovative ideas, and define areas of opportunity for customer acquisition optimization while partnering with internal business verticals and external partners
Customer Acquisition Optimization
- Build Conversion Optimization Strategies, ensure correct execution of them in order to achieve specific annual targets
- Lead all Conversion Optimization efforts and stablish strong relationships with the different departments of Product, Commercial, BI, Customer Service and Marketing Operations to align on the common goals
- Drive the experimentation (A/B and MV testing) programs and roadmaps of the different clients around the world. Enable agile experimentation by fostering collaboration between designers, product managers, developers, and marketing managers
- Be the subject matter expert on how to optimize different communication channels. Assist different Marketing Verticals on how to use the different ways to communicate and interact with our customers (email, web, mobile, push, sms) and ensure that we contact each potential customer with best channel/moment combination possible
- Identify and actively investigate high-potential channels to test and incorporate into the broad acquisition plan, and make recommendations for acquisition involving segmented, tailored outcomes based on primary research findings and customer data
- Responsible over the Digital Marketing Optimization team, direct and dotted lines, including monitor, support and evaluate all members of the team.
- Lead the establishment of team goals, performance standards, and procedures.
- Coordinate cross-functional input, deliverables, timelines, and communicate properly documented progress and issues of marketing programs.
- Mentor to key marketing personnel, offering assistance in the execution of their duties, and ensuring that their professional skills are constantly improving.
- At least six years of experience in digital marketing optimization
- Advanced leadership, and people management skills.
- Proven experience developing and scaling new digital programs, as well as monitoring and refining existing programs to meet the company’s objectives, strategies, and forecasts
- Demonstrated experience with data-driven marketing, a/b and multivariate testing experience, and Web Analytics, with a successful track record of implementing and managing different Digital Marketing Tools
- Must be able to travel 15-20%