Our client has been a leader for over 100 years in the Aerospace industry, offering technical publications and regulatory support. They are a strong supplier of high quality, value added solutions, focused on improving the global aerospace market. Publications are currently sold through a renewal notice process model where the onus to purchase new editions falls onto the customer. To mitigate the risk of customers not actioning their renewal notices a telemarketing campaign is executed in conjunction with the launch of the annual renewal notices to contact customers and encourage them to renew.
- Promote and sell selected publications via “business to business” phone campaign in order to optimize market coverage and achieve sales targets
- Answer inbound queries, faxes, e-mails, etc.
- Process orders and liaise with internal departments to ensure prompt delivery
- Initiate multiple sales contacts, maintain accurate records, track results for periodic sales/activity reports and process orders on sales
- Qualify leads and contact prospects to introduce publications • Document customer feedback/comments
- Provide comprehensive reports on all conducted or planned activities Qualifications
- Tele-sales background in a B2B environment (experience in the aviation industry cargo publications an asset)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (French, Arabic, Spanish, Mandarin, and additional languages are assets)
- Ability to deal with a wide range of B2B clients worldwide and professionally address any level of management
- Highly motivated/self-starter/team player/strong organizational skills/results oriented/proactive • Proficient PC skills (knowledge of Excel, SAP, and SalesForce would be an asset)
Proficient in English and Portuguese or Spanish