We are currently seeking an experienced, proactive, and effective Digital Marketing Specialist to bring our budding software client’s international presence to the next level. If you have a proven track record as a marketing expert and an outside the box approach to engaging with B2B clientele, this is the role for you!
Our client has been a well-established leader in implementing route management software for the past 5 years, with tremendous growth year on year. With a presence in Canada, the United States, the UK and the Middle East, our client has a reliable and innovative software that is second to none for clients in the Furniture, Appliance, Construction and Grocery spaces. This will be your opportunity to be part of a loyal, driven, motivated and exciting team and truly be a part of bringing companies into a new era of efficiency. You will be responsible not only for bringing a software into new, untouched markets, but also for leading and inspiring an exceptional team.
Our client also offers a generous salary, benefits, and bonus structure!
- Creation, implementation and management of the marketing plan and activity
- Collaborate with the in-house Blogger to brainstorm keywords
- Develop and manage marketing/sales budgets
- Plan, implement and manage B2B marketing and lead generation campaigns and measure results
- Develop and maintain a consistent corporate image and ensure that the brand is well communicated across all channels
- Manage all social media channels, strategy and activity
- Ensure company websites and blog are kept up to date
- Review and analyze sales performance against plans to determine effectiveness
- Monitor, prepare and report on marketing communications and sales activity
- Coordinate sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives to achieve business objectives
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- At least 3 years of prior experience managing ad campaigns
- Strong expertise in Google, LinkedIn ads, keywords, ad biddings and search engine optimization
- A proven track record in B2B software marketing
- Knowledge and application of a wide range of marketing and sales techniques
- Strategic planning skills
- Strong motivation and team management skills
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly motivated and creative individual
Interested? Send your CV to [email protected]