Are you a certified Diesel Lift Truck Counter Balance Operator who enjoys working in a Manufacturing environment? If so, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a trusted leader in the design, manufacture, and supply of high performance building products and solutions for the global property and construction industry, servicing a broad range of market sectors for over 40 years. Our client offers the widest product set in the market, including commercial and industrial, cold storage, and Benchmark premium customized architectural insulated metal panels and accessories. We are looking to hire a Diesel Lift Truck Counter Balance Operator to join our client’s dynamic team.
- Ability to drive Lift Truck Counter Balance, willing to learn to drive side loader
- Fill out load sheets/ perform inventories
- Utilize photo app to take pictures of loads on supplied Ipad
- Communicate with drivers- shippers
- Work outside during any weather conditions- lift trucks with cabs provided
- Maintain yard and ensure it is organized
- Maintain Lift Truck and inspection records
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bundles range from 1ft long to 53 ft long.
- Trucks must be loaded in a timely manor without causing damage to the bundles or trucks
- Read and writing in English
- Must be certified on Lift Truck Diesel Counter Balance, willing to learn to drive side loader
- Must be able to work under pressure and strict timelines.
- Must be able to handle a 10-12K lbs outdoor lift truck.
- Must be Punctual, reliable
- Safety shoes a must
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. Call Elsa at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 114