Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking for a Developer to join their team in Saint-Laurent. Apply today and be part of a dynamic team.
- Write high quality and well-documented database code according to accepted standards based on user requirements using PL/SQL and Microsoft SQL;
- Participate in the technical aspects of the software solution through the full life-cycle of the project including requirements, design, implementation, security, testing and maintenance;
- Conduct design, code reviews, and unit tests to ensure high quality end products, advocating and adhering to the software development’s best practices;
- Collaborate with the Back-End and Front-End team to provide database builds for deployment to private databases or private clouds;
- Take initiative in discovering existing and new challenges pertaining to development environment, seeking to improve, resolve, and streamline tools and processes to meet delivery challenges;
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems quickly and creatively, while considering the customer’s perspective and business impacts in the proposed solutions;
- An insatiable desire to learn new technologies.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in database development.
- Proficient in database design and development, using SQL queries
- Proficient in PL/SQL programming (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views)
- Ability to tune SQL statements and PL/SQL code for performance in high availability
- Database Working experience with scripting languages;
- Experience with source control tools
- Working knowledge of tools such as SQL Developer and PL/SQL Developer.
- Some experience with a variety of computing platforms: Windows and Linux
- Demonstrated ability to focus on and complete tasks on time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Apply directly or send your resume to [email protected]