Our Client, a distributor of a prominently branded ‘energy’ beverages are in urgent need of a ‘relief’ Driver for vacation coverage of their own employees for the next 6 to 8 weeks.
Minimum 6 months’ commercial delivery or courier experience and fluent command of the English language with basic and respectful, customer service skills – we’d love to hear from you for immediate consideration for this opportunity.
- CLEAR & CURRENT-DATED Driver’s Abstract and Driver’s License
- Able to follow instructions with a Driver’s Helper to assist with 15 to 30 Route Deliveries per day
- Physically fit to carry 40 lb of blister wrapped 24’s can cases (non-continuously)
What is offered for this position:
- Fully paid training provided
- Company ‘ logo’d’ hat, jacket or vest
- Weekly payroll with 4% vacation pay weekly
- Monday to Friday – Day Shift – 8 to 9 hour day
- O/T after 50 hours
- SHIFT: 7:00 AM to route finish (8 to 10 hours)
Please email your resume in WORD for immediate consideration.
Robert Lau - Industrial Recruitment Specialist
office: 905-361-3987 Ext 117