Do you have the ability to accurately and meticulously retrieve information?
Are you looking to start working quickly and have an interest in information/document management?
Fuze HR is currently seeking a mature Data Entry Clerk for a renowned company in the Montreal region. We are looking for detail-oriented person who can follow procedures well and has the ability to work within a highly regulated environment.
This person will be asked to work independently as well as in a team setting. In order to be successful in this role, this person needs to have well developed filing and organization skills.
What our client is offering:
- Contract position
- 37.5 hour work week;
- Competitive salary.
Your responsibilities and duties include:
- Entering information into the internal databases;
- Providing information or statistics (in various formats) as needed;
- Maintaining an electronic or paper copy of all regulatory documents;
- Acting in a supporting role to implement document processes/systems;
- Other responsibilities and duties will be assigned.
Other requirements :
- A completed DEC in Health Sciences;
- Experience in a similar role;
- Proficient user of the Office Microsoft Suite and advanced computer skills;
- Advanced data entry skills;
- Strong multitasking ability crucial;
- Advanced English (written and spoken);
- French is an asset.