- Extensive technical/functional knowledge in AX/D365FO ERP modules – Finance, Accounts Payable, Production, Accounts Receivable, Warehousing, Logistics and Sales.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests including end-user reviews for modified and new systems
- Assist in the definition, D365 development, documentation of software’s business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with end-users
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Setup and review User Security by creating Job roles, Data roles and privileges.
- May occasionally be called upon to provide production support outside of normal business hours.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in MS AX 2012 + 3 Years in Dynamics D365FO.
- Specific knowledge of core Dynamics AX development tools, including X++, MorphX, SSRS, Logic App, Service Bus, AOT Tools, Data Management.
- Specific knowledge on ODATA.
- 5+ years technical experience in AX, .NET with focus on -Familiar with and experienced in:
- Core application functionality
- Implementation Methodology
- Application technology stack
- Related Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server, Microsoft BizTalk Server and Active Directory
- Must be able to produce specific examples of your work product (e.g. technical requirements, design, output, test plans, etc.)
- Good understanding of applicable EDI data interchange formats.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or business administration, and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.