Our client is seeking a Senior Dynamics Developer who will develop customized solutions within the Microsoft Dynamics platform in order to support critical business functions, client requirements and company goals.
As a Dynamics Developer your key area of responsibility will designing solutions within the Microsoft Dynamics environment to support various business requests and company goals. You will need to work closely with teams in our Finance, Operations, and Internal Software Development teams.
To be successful in this role you will be a strong team player, with the ability to communicate and engage with various levels of the organization.
· Design and code additions and updates to the current system received from multiple business units.
· Create and modify Dynamics reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
· Perform debugging and testing of all code and assist with any issues related to production or development environments.
· Create and maintain requirements and technical specification documentation.
· Develop in MS Dynamics using X++, SSRS, .NET and C# development languages.
· Maintain familiarity with other Object Oriented languages, C#, VB.Net, Java, and the .Net Framework.
· Manage each customization within implementation timelines.
· Resolve problems, identify causes, and anticipate implications.
· Configure the system to implement a new functionality, as per the requirements.
· Maintain the system from an administrator’s perspective.
· 5+ years experience with Dynamics AX 2012 R3, R2 or AX 2009.
· 3+ years experience with D365 F&O.
· Experience with a software product development environment working in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
· Experience in D365 Basic modules – Finance, Operations and SysAdmin.
· Knowledge of .NET (C# and/or VB.NET, XML, web services, etc.) with C++, Java, or other object-oriented language and SQL Server.
· Experience with TnE highly valued.
· Professional Certification for D365 is highly valued.