Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Cyber Governance Risk & Compliance Specialist to join the team here in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in security, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Flexible working hours and 4-day work week options!
- Over the top benefits that start on your first day!
- Work with a great leadership that will promote your growth within the company!
- RRSP Matching!
The Cyber Governance Risk & Compliance Specialist will be responsible for:
- Work with leadership, CIS, Enterprise IT and BA IT teams to ensure consistent risk controls are implemented within regional IT environments.
- Provide security architecture expertise across International IT Services (IITS).
- Responsible for overseeing the protection of personal information data in accordance with Canada data protection legislation.
- Work with Computer Incident Response Team to respond to and investigate potential compromises of computing assets and information and support IT aspects of formal investigations in incidents.
- Liaise with internal and external customers.
- Provide support for supply chain cyber security.
- Manage security awareness training program.
The required qualifications for the Cyber Governance Risk & Compliance Specialist are:
- Subject matter expert in Cyber/Information Security in policy & governance approaches/ issues, training, security technologies and Assessment and validation techniques.
- Knowledge of networking and client/server computing (Firewalls, Extranet and DMZ security).
- Experience with Microsoft Server Operating Systems and Linux Operating Systems.
- Solid understanding of host security, platform architecture, network perimeter security, intrusion detection/prevention, application security, physical security, systems integrity, and disaster recovery.
- Knowledge of the IT landscape, cyber security and privacy laws, cultural norms, in-country projects and project needs.
- Solid understanding of LAN and WAN technologies.
- Knowledge of cloud computing including AWS, IaaS and PaaS.
- Subject matter expert for Information Security Architecture for International IT.
- Must be able to qualify for a government Secret clearance (residing in Canada for the last 10 years).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
- CISSP, CISM or equivalent Information Assurance certifications.
- Familiar with PIPEDA and, or privacy certification such as CIPP/C.
- Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) Government Security clearance.
- Experience of working in an international environment.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in Cyber Security, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce.Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23276
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1