- Familiar with Customs rules and procedures for importing goods and have the ability to rate/classify products and commodities using the Harmonized System
- Be able to identify documentation for Customs entries i.e. Commercial invoice, packing list, etc.
- Know how to surrender Bills of Lading and make payments to Steamship Lines/Freight Forwarders
- Assist with setup of freight deliveries
- Actively discuss and sell our various services with current clients
- Work in a paperless environment using a Document Library
- Actively maintain client profiles, databases and reports
- Dispatch Delivery Instructions to transport companies
- Superior customer service skills on the phone and email.
- Customs certification is preferred (CCS)
- 3 to 5 years of brokerage experience
- Experience with IID entries is a must
- Experience with Descartes Brokerage software/ITMR4 an asset
- Experience in entering data in a Customs database to create a B3
Don’t miss out apply !!!
Contact: Yibram Palacios
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28946
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1