New job opportunity for a Team Leader in the video game industry! Dynamic work environment located in Downtown Montreal!
Our client, an international gaming company, is looking for a Customer Support Manager to join their team.
- Lead and manage teams for different projects.
- Track and manage project budgets & ensure timely and accurate billing.
- Track project progress in conjunction with project teams and vendors.
- Ensure correct quality control procedures are carried out.
- Initiate post project reviews and action any process changes/improvements accordingly.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Hold regular status meetings with project team.
- Uses, develops, and applies best practices for Call center / Support center environments.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing employees in a call centre setting.
- Previous experience in video gaming industry.
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
- Ability to prepare and control a work schedule and deliver to budget.
- Basic IT literacy, specifically: MS Office suite, Word, Excel, Outlook.
Apply immediately to email@example.com