Must have minimum 2-year experience in a Warehouse Customer Service environment doing Shipping Receiving, Customer Service and another Administrative task
- Examined documentations for accuracy of information to ensure all documents and information were in accordance
- Analyzed and validated logistics invoices received ensuring accuracy in the billing information.
- Responsibilities included: creating purchase orders, receiving ordered parts, and assigning them to outstanding work orders, acting as a liaison between suppliers, office staff, and customers.
- Checked and update the systems daily for release notifications
- Liaison with warehouses, inventory personnel, and customer service to ensure timely and accurate inbound and shipping out of part.
- Worked as dispatched agent collecting POD information from drivers and liaison with drivers, customers and warehouses to ensure timely deliveries.
- Insured prompt, accurate, and efficient distribution of whole goods and parts to the clients
- Insured prompt, accurate, and efficient processing of Inbound and Outbound freight
- Processing COD and Data Entry
- Enter material codes in the date base with/100 % accuracy
- Must have minimum of 2 years warehouse admin experience
- Exposure with ERP systems and software’s
- Must possess superior organizational, interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment and with minimal supervision
- Able to work under tight time constraints and adapt easily to change.
- Ability to deal with issues in a sensitive, efficient, and business-like manner.
Must have experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoints, and Microsoft Outlook.
If interested, please email resume to Sarika at [email protected]