Our Client, an established Canadian distribution company of industrial adhesive products, are adding another member to their Customer Service Team.
Conveniently located in south-west Mississauga (along the 403 ‘corridor’) and Oakville border – this is an easy commute from Toronto West, Etobicoke, Port Credit, South Mississauga, Milton, South West Brampton and even Caledon with quick access to the 410!
Continued double-digit growth year-over-year has created a new position on their Inside Sales Support and CSR Team!
This is a unique opportunity to start your post-grad career with a leading-edge, technology-embracing company, who value their teams with multiple company events, ‘Tesla’-level benefits/perks, extensive onboarding/training, collaborative development, coaching and mentoring.
Reports to: Customer Relationship Manager
- Process Customer orders ensuring technical accuracy and provide dedicated support to the Outside Sales Account Manager
- Contacts assigned accounts to up and cross-sell products
- Provides support to small and mid-size accounts to ensure maximum sales opportunities
- Processes orders, verifies stock levels, prices, conversant with units of measurement, identification and resolution of product and delivery issues with a high sense of urgency
- Demonstrated aptitude for industrial products such as fasteners, adhesives and packaging components
- Detail-oriented and natural proficiency with mathematics and units of measure conversions
- Enjoys working with mechanical / technical requirements of products
Here’s what you need to qualify for this position!
- Post-Secondary completion of a business – related degree or diploma
1 to 2 years of similar customer service (B2B) inside sales, order desk experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
Strong reasoning, critical-thinking skills and mathematical skills mandatory
- Communication skills – Clear oral communication skills with professional written articulation
- Attentive listening skills – able to drill down on information and trouble-shoot
- Accurate keyboarding skills and intermediate User-level Excel MS Office
- Friendly yet professional phone manner with genuine ‘people’ skills
- Clear understanding of procurement/inventory and full-cycle distribution systems
- Ability to work both independently and as a collaborative team-player
- Able to work under pressure and meet critical dead-lines
For immediate consideration, please send us your resume in WORD format.
We thank all Applicants to our Fuze HR career opportunities and will respond to qualified Candidates without delay!
Recruitment Specialist: MEHAK SAINI - 905-361-3987 Ext 118