Do you have a dynamic and outgoing personality ? Do you have a passion for international shipping and the logistics industry? Then this is the job for you!
Our client is a leading carrier in the global container shipping industry. He is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join his team in Downtown Montreal!
· Reply to phone calls and emails from customer in a blended mode
· Create, amend, cancel bookings
· Send customer notifications
· Maintain an updated vessel schedule online
· Pursue continuous improvement initiatives to drive increased productivity and service levels
· Promote new digital services to customers
· Take appropriate action to resolve issues effectively
· Ensure the smooth release and delivery imports shipments, with daily follow-up and close coordination with various internal and external business partners.
· Issue invoices for additional charges when needed
· Assist overseas teams with questions and resolving issues
Skills and requirements:
· Excellent english communication skills
· Ability to work autonomously
· Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service
· Experience with ocean freight container
· Intermediate knowledge of the shipping and transportation industry or studies in international transport or logistics.
Schedule : Monday to friday, 9am to 5pm (1 hour lunch)
35 hours per week
Start date: ASAP
Location : Downtown Montreal
Interested ? Send your resume now to Amanda at [email protected]