BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE/ORDER ENTRY
We are looking for a bilingual, friendly, persuasive, warm and sincere person who is eager to understand customer’s needs? If you are experienced working in a computerized order entry department with good data entry skills, and have excellent customer service instincts then Fuze HR is looking for you.
Our client is a producer and distributor in the health foods market.
- Perform exemplary customer service functions when dealing with customers.
- Enter customer orders received by fax, phone, email
- Answer telephone queries from customers, resolve problems with customer orders, provide information as required.
- Update order status, due dates, ship dates etc., as required from daily reports.
- Establish and maintain open communication with the customers
- Provide customer with timely responses to their queries.
- Verification through daily reports to make sure orders are expedited in a timely manner and salesman are notified of any changes.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
The ability to communicate fluently in both French and English is required for this.
This job requires the type of individual who is capable of taking orders over the phone while accurately entering the order into the computer system, and handling inquiries while maintaining composure.