Customer Service Representative
Our client is a growing Telecom and Wire & Cable distributor based in Mississauga, Ontario. They are currently looking for a self-motivated, energetic person to join their growing team.
Salary: $35,000 – $45,000/year (based on experience)
Hours: 7:30-4pm, or 8:30-5pm – flexibility would be an asset
* Maintaining strong customer relationships and providing outstanding customer service while driving sales in a prompt, efficient, and courteous manner.
* Servicing the customer from order request, stock and pricing check, data entry, to delivery.
* Perform customer service/inside sales functions including order fulfillment, product sourcing, tracking, and constant communication with your customers.
* Where necessary, coordinate shipping with warehouse staff.
* Maintain and accurately update various reports and files for customers.
* Help the sales team to develop new opportunities in existing accounts by researching and identifying potential needs, preparing quotations, and helping to create new opportunities for growth.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
* Excellent data entry skills with strong attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
* Knowledge of the Telecommunications and/or Wire & Cable Industry would be an asset
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), and professional telephone manner are required
* Bilingualism (English/ French) would be a great asset, although not essential
Qualified candidates please contact Kritika at (905) 361- 3987 ext. 120 for immediate consideration.