**Customer Service Representative Opportunity**
Are you looking for a role in Customer Service?
Looking for a role based out of Ontario?
If so this is the opportunity for you!
Main tasks of the Customer Service Representative:
• Assist with the order process, including order input and follow-up (as required);
• Coordinate with the Warehouse Assistant on shipping and fulfilment of orders;
• Assist customers in all account related matters;
• Maintain and organize customer records (electronic and paper as required);
• Assist in the sales process, including transitioning prospects into customers and monitoring lead, prospect, and customer statuses;
• Provide minor technical support to customers as appropriate;
• Perform administrative duties of a highly confidential nature, including editing, formatting final reports, typing letters and memos;
• Receive telephone calls and assist with placement of calls;
• Perform routine tasks including receiving, sorting, and distributing mail and take appropriate action regarding mail (as required);
• Receive visitors, answer general questions, and direct individuals to the appropriate person;
• Receive e-mail and respond directly or forward to appropriate person for response;
• Attend meetings and take minutes as required. Distribute minutes to attendees afterwards;
• Other duties as required.
Ideal profile of the Customer Service Representative:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English & French;
• Completed or working toward a post-secondary education in Business Administration or a science related degree;
• Proficient with MS Office;
• Demonstrated capability of learning new order entry systems;
• Superior organizational and attention to detail skills;
• Proactive problem solver who takes initiative;
• Sound interpersonal skills;
• Team player and able to work effectively with minimal supervision;
• Previous experience in a similar position (asset);