Our client is a reputable, stable and growing chemical recycling organization. They are currently looking to hire a Customer Service Representative to join their dynamic team.
- Truck Window control and monitor Truck Traffic, including preparing waste shipment documents;
- Distribute Manifests and prepare incoming Canadian Manifests in a timely manner;
- Respond to Customer Service Calls / Emails
- Enter Orders, including monitor / maintain related information
- Prepare Invoices, including match paperwork and invoice distribution
- Maintain Customer relationships and information, including pricing, contracts and blanket purchase orders in central filing system
- Enter Lab Service Requests and monitor
- Distribute SDS Reports
- Generate required reports
- Daily data entry and Filing
- Issuing Certificates of Destruction and applying for ODS permits
- Backup to general Administrative tasks, including:
- Greeting customers / visitors
- Manage Mail / Courier
- General housekeeping
- Community College; Chemical Knowledge an asset
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Customer Service / Order Entry
- Ability to set and implement standards for building strong enduring Customer relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Attention to detail and mathematical aptitude is a requirement
- Must be proficient with computers (MS Office, Word, Excel, etc.) – Great Plains Dynamics knowledge an asset.
Qualified candidates please contact Kritika at (905) 361 – 3987 ext: 120 for immediate consideration.