Our client is looking for customer service representatives to work in their Toronto office.
Our client connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions.
Our client is seeking Customer Service Representatives who are passionate about what they do.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements (include but not limited to):
• Provide excellent customer service at all times with customers on Inbound calls & when you are required to call the customer back.
• Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
• Problem solve to help customers resolve issues on first call
• Instructs, explains and provides solutions to customers
• Provide Inside Sales and Up Sells to existing customers and make amazing incentives and bonus
• Enters data from customers into various software programs
• Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries
• Promote and offer products and services by consulting, gathering information, and evaluating customer needs
• Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
• Participates in additional training courses when needed
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager
• Exercise retention efforts when appropriate
Position Requirements Qualifications:
• Must be 18 years or older
• Type 40 wpm
• High School Graduate or GED
• 100% English language skills- both verbal and written
• Enthusiastic and energetic
• Must be able to multitask
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Great Work ethic, punctual, motivated sales and customer service oriented
• Advanced computer skills
• Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs.
• Paid training
• Paid days off after one year of service
• Excellent earning potential
• Great advancement opportunity
• MUST BE ABLE TO COMMIT TO FULL TIME TRAINING UP TO 5 WEEKS
If this sounds interesting, please email your CV to [email protected]