Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and coachable customer service rep for their growing company.
The Customer Care Representative contributes to our client’s success by effectively managing key relationship and expectations with customers and collaborate and support the Sales team to resolve customer issues.
The Customer Care Specialist operates in various internal tools and systems (i.e: SYSPRO, AVAYA IPOCC), and maintain time sensitive daily, weekly, and monthly records with a high degree of detail and accuracy. Act as the operational liaison between Sales team and various departments internally. Answer inbound calls and assist sales representatives and customers by performing quick hit sales transactions. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Outbound and inbound Customer calling
- Processing customer email and fax correspondence
- Participate and assist in held seminars
- Document customer calls and provide feedback to Sales team
- Data Entry in Avaya and Syspro.
- Provide complete administrative support to the Sales team
- Maintain comprehensive records of correspondence with clients and all other relevant information
- Ensure customer terms are reflective in the ordering system
- Follow up with the clients through correspondence and phone calls.
- Provides assistance & support with other projects as required.
- Maintaining a close communicative relationship with the sales and customer care teams on all matters that have an impact on the customer relationship
- Available to work a full-time 37.5 hour schedule in a team with hours of operation from 8 AM – 7 PM
EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· College degree in a business related field or relevant experience
· 5+ years’ experience in customer services or sales support role
· Microsoft Office
· Knowledge of SYSPRO and Avaya
Sitting, Time required on the telephone
Competencies and Skills:
· Excellent language skills (oral and written) in English and French
· Good time management and organizational skills
· Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
· Ability to interface effectively across Customers, Sales, Warehouse and Accounting functions
· Proactive and creative thinker
· Customer focused
· Excellent active listening skills
Job Performance Standards: Non Management Admin
25% – Problem Solving & Stewardship
15% – Adaptability
30% – Reliability
15% – Planning & Organizing/Time Management
15% – Collaboration
Data entry and administrative skills
Intermediate Excel and Power Point
Attention to details
Familiarity with Syspro ERP tool
Must be willing to undergo a background check
Must be bilingual (English and French)
Must be available for full-time work, with shifts assigned by management, Monday to Friday 8 AM – 7 PM