Our client is the largest integrated manufacturer and marketer in North America with an excellent reputation and employee retention within the market. At the moment, they are in search for a Customer Service Representative to join their team.
- Processing accurate and efficient orders and resolving customer order problems within minimum supervision
- Following-up and expediting with appropriate personnel on all outstanding customer orders
- Maintaining accurate records of all customer transactions, providing efficient follow-ups, resolving outstanding customer orders or concerns
- Maintaining high standards of telephone etiquette and promptness
- Attending product knowledge seminars and staying current on all company policies, business processes and integration with SAP
- High School Diploma as a minimum, College degree an asset
- One to two years related work experience
- Customer service skills, product knowledge and business processes knowledge
- Client-oriented, problem-solving, listening, teamwork, detail-oriented, and communication skills
- Respect for company values: Agile, Caring, Innovative
- Bilingualism is required (written and spoken)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Are you interested in this job ? Send your CV to: [email protected] For more information, call: (514) 227-4640 ext. 282! We look forward to meeting you!