Are you able to follow instructions? Do you have good communication skills? If so, we would like to meet you! We are currently looking for a costumer service representative to join our clients ‘costumer service department.
- Order Entry
- Printing, entering and confirming and/or cancelling all orders for E-Comm and Brick & Mortar accounts
- Working in customer portals to respond to inquiries and/or tickets
- Continuous review of customer vendor agreements to ensure correct procedures are followed.
- Responding to all incoming calls and /or emails
- Processing all incoming calls/emails/ customer portal requests for replacement parts
- Assisting with assembly questions and/or any product inquires
- Authorizing return and/or discount authorizations
- Analyzing case by case, problem solving to ensure complete customer satisfactory
- Have knowledge of MS office
- Bilingual (EN/FR) written & spoken
- Is a team player
- Adapts well
- 2-5 years of customer service experience
- Willing to go above and beyond
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!