Fuze HR is currently seeking a Customer Service Agent. This position is in the east-end of the city and to start immediately. The ideal candidate will have call center experience; bilingualism is a must!
Some of your tasks include:
- Answering client calls, attentively listening to their needs and noting their questions/needs;
- Collecting and entering required information accurately within the company’s internal system;
- Updating client files as required, for call center agents to have access to necessary information to contact clients;
- Collaboratively work to attain team objectives and goals and maintain quality customer service;
- Other tasks may be assigned to allow the team to work productively.
Qualities sought in candidates are:
- Dynamic and motivated
- Strong customer-service oriented approach
- Detail-oriented and meticulous
If you meet the following requirements, please apply now:
- Fluently bilingual (both, written and spoken)
- Knowledgeable Excel user
Ideally, candidates must have 2 years of call center experience
Candidates must be available to work week days and weekends. 35 hour work week !
Do you enjoy being part of a fun and fast-paced industry? Are you passionate about speaking with clients and tending to their needs, then you must apply immediately!!