Our client, one of Canada’s largest and fastest growing carrier providing innovative communication services is looking for customer service representatives.
We are seeking skilled as well as responsible individuals with advanced English and French (spoken & written) skills to join an Emergency Response and Customer Care Team. You will respond to various types of calls that include Emergency and Non-Emergency 911 calls, Harassment complaints, Security Calls and public inquiries. Due to the nature of these calls, you will work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and must be able to maintain professionalism and tact during discussions.
As a Customer Care Agent, you will also respond and liase with customers via emails and by phone.
- Assist callers in need of 911 emergency assistance (gathering all of the necessary information; location, emergency type and other details that may be relevant for the situation)
- Contact local dispatch and transfer the caller oversee the communication process making sure that the caller’s needs have been addressed
- Work with multiple Platforms, making sure that all information has been completed and registered
- Demonstrated ability in interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated professional and courteous telephone mannerism
- Analysis / problem assessment skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Minimum College education
- Regular attendance is a requirement of the position, as is the ability to work shift work, weekends and overnights to accommodate specific components of the job
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & French (advanced level of English and French is a must)
Benefits & Additional Information Salary
- Medical benefits
- Full-time paid training, APCO certification provided
If the above offer has raised your interest, please submit your resume in English or French. We are currently looking for Junior and Senior Agents!
For more information please contact Mimo at ext 256 or email [email protected]