Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring for a Customer Experience Representative job opening in Montreal. Our client is a leading retailer of designer stone, tiles, and wood.
• Processing orders by phone, e-mail & walk-in customers.
- Receive payments.
• Assist customers with problems, questions, and general information.
• Assist with administrative tasks as required.
• Respond to customer experience calls in a courteous and professional manner as per Company policies and management expectations.
• Investigate and troubleshoot customer experience issues via telephone.
• Refer escalated customer calls to the Customer Experience Supervisor.
• Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
• Provide information about Company products and services, charges and service conditions, and service availability.
Education and Experience:
·3-5 years’ experience in a Customer Experience role preferred.
·Tight deadlines, attention to detail
·Ability to multitask
·Proven organizational and time management skills
·High level verbal and written communication skills in English and French
Perks and Benefits:
• Flexible paid time off- float and sick days are provided annually
• Frequent team outings and companywide events including long weekends BBQs, Employee Appreciation Day, games night, bagel breakfast, holiday party and many other events put together by our social committee!
• New parent benefit bonus
• Free parking
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and require specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27104
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1