We are looking for an experienced and reliable high rise residential Customer Care Manager to work in conjunction with Project Management, construction, Sales and Marketing in relation to the PDI, Occupancy and Post-delivery of highrise residential community. This role will be responsible for maintaining all Customer Care Initiatives and will have multiple responsibilities relating to the onsite Customer Care as outlined below but are not limited to the duties outlmed. The Customer Care Manager may have to perform any field (staff) duties on site if required.
• Report to Director of Operations (Western Canada) and responsible for overall managing the department of Customer Care team in Western Canada
• Setting up and enforcing the Customer Care standards in relation to processes for consistency, including procedures for processing routine, emergency, and out-of-warranty items.
• Track and update all pertinent information in the data room
• Provide notices and communicate with purchasers and listing agent
• Manage the process of Home Orientation appointments with Purchasers and move-in arrangements
• Manage the process of for PDI, and suite closings
• Manage the process of Pre-delivery and Post-delivery deficiencies
• Manage the process of Post Occupancy care including maintenance and warranty review
• Monitor and report completion of Payment Task Approvals and PDI ensuring timely response by Customer Care Personnel and or Trades
• Measure the number, type, and completion status of PDI and warranty items. Identify recurring items, investigate and eliminate or reduce where possible.
• Ensure interdepartmental coordination between Project Management, Construction, and Property Management.
• Manage the scheduling and coordination of re-occurring on site meetings between Customer Care and Construction.
• Ensure follow-up on client advocacy issues at the assigned projects, reporting on action plans and resolutions.
• Supervise and provide training to customer care coordinators if applicable
• Proven management experience in Construction Customer Care Field
• Familiar with High-Rise construction processes means and methods.
• Solid knowledge of BC Warranty Program regarding building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards
• Familiar with construction management software packages
• Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25728
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1