Our client is a privately-owned company with 50 years of providing a unique and superior quality eyewear for the fashion-focused and value-conscious consumer. As they continue to grow in both the Canadian and American markets, their customer support’s team also grows. Presently, they are recruiting for Customer Service Representatives to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Provide outstanding service to our customers.
– Have a thorough understanding of customer service guidelines to recommend solutions for our customers.
– Provide delivery and order status to customers.
– Provide product recommendations, pricing and item availability information.
– Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching alternative solutions and implementing them
– Builds and maintains customer confidence.
– Follow up on customer requests.
– Inspect and clean products in between calls.
– Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
– Previous experience in a call center – customer service oriented environment
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Must be fully bilingual – (French and English)
– Experience dealing with customer complaints
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Very good problem solving skills
– Must have a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
– Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
– Must have computer knowledge