Our client, one of Canada’s largest and fastest growing carrier providing innovative communication services is looking for customer service representatives.
We are seeking skilled as well as responsible individuals with advanced English and French (spoken & written) skills to join an Emergency Response and Customer Care Team.
You will respond to various types of calls that include Emergency and Non-Emergency 911 calls, Harassment complaints, Security Calls and public inquiries. Due to the nature of these calls, you will work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and must be able to maintain professionalism and tact during discussions. As a Customer Care Agent, you will also respond and liase with customers via emails and by phone.
- Assist callers in need of 911 emergency assistance (gathering all of the necessary information; location, emergency type and other details that may be relevant for the situation)
- Contact local dispatch and transfer the caller oversee the communication process making sure that the caller’s needs have been addressed
- Handling security inquiries, harassment calls as well as 911 calls
- Work with multiple Platforms, making sure that all information has been completed and registered
- Liase with customers via email and phone
- Demonstrated ability in interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated professional and courteous telephone mannerism
- Analysis / problem assessment skills
- Innovative and willing to learn
- Commitment to customer service
- Demonstrates individual leadership skills
- Ability to quickly and accurately analyze and interpret information provided by the public (people who may be experiencing highly emotional or hazardous situations), and make instant assessments of the situations
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Commitment to teamwork: willingness to work with others in achieving departmental goals
- Remain flexible and adaptable in an ever-changing work environment
- Minimum College education
- Demonstrated keyboarding skills at minimum 40 wpm.
- Regular attendance is a requirement of the position, as is the ability to work shift work, weekends and overnights to accommodate specific components of the job
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & French (advanced level of English and French is a must)
- Knowledge of Windows-based applications
- Willingness to work in shifts as we operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Must be available for full-time training approximately 2 months without any absences
Benefits & Additional Information Salary
- Varies based on experience Schedule: 24/7 (schedule rotation)
- 9h00am – 17h00pm
- 13h00pm -21h00pm
- 17h00pm – 13h00 am
- Medical benefits
- Work remotely
- Full-time paid training, APCO certification provided
If the above offer has raised your interest, please submit your resume in English or French. We are currently looking for Junior and Senior Agents!
For more information, please contact Amanda at [email protected] or 514 227 4640 ext 272. Send your resume now and we'll contact you!