Fuze Logistics Services is a next generation 3PL headquartered in Montreal, with 7 offices across North America, leveraging cutting-edge technologies and decades of industry expertise to facilitate the transport of freight globally.
Fuze Logistics Services is seeking a Customer Service Representative (OTR Transport) to join our team in Montreal, Quebec.
The successful candidate will be responsible for communicating with customers on service capabilities, work order input, coordination with dispatch and to provide information on shipment status.
Title: Customer Service Representative (OTR Transport)
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides information to customers on service capabilities and capacity availability
- Enters order information directly into computer system, accurately and on a timely basis
- Resolves service issues
- Schedules appointment times as required meeting designated delivery windows set by the customer
- Communicates with customers (shippers, consignees and third parties as required) to provide information on shipment status to communicate anticipated service issues, new pick-up and delivery times and alternative solutions where possible
- Performs other duties as requested
Abilities and Skills:
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal communication and computer skills
- Detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems
- Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for, co-workers and customers
- Two (2) years of transport customer service
- Strong attention to detail, and very good local geographical knowledge
- Bring energy, enthusiasm and a positive attitude to the job
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Dynamic Environment
- A healthy Work-Life Balance
- Career Growth
- Free Parking and much more!
Why join Fuze?
The key to our delivery of quality services is being able to attract and maintain satisfied and engaged people. At FUZE, employees are given the flexibility required to ensure a balanced life and fulfilling work experience in a motivating work environment. Our staff enjoy the diversity of projects and the extensive autonomy given to interact directly with clients. Such proximity is possible because of our flat corporate structure, and it translates into relationships of trust, and effective communications between team members and clients. And most importantly, we are committed to creating opportunities for all our employees so that they may develop, progress, and contribute to the business regardless of differences.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22161
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1