Our Client is an established Canadian distribution company, head-quartered in south west Mississauga/Oakville border.
Due to unprecedented growth we have an immediate opening for an Inside Sales Customer Service Specialist to join their busy order desk & inside sales team.
Position Description & Accountabilities:
- Assists Customers with technical support regarding standard product lines consisting of adhesive fastening materials
- Contacts assigned accounts to up and cross-sell products
- Provides support to small and mid-size accounts to ensure maximum sales opportunities
- Handles ‘call-ins’ for ‘one-time’ purchase transactions of inventory items
- Processes orders, verifies stock levels, prices, conversant with units of measurement, identification and resolution of product and delivery issues with a high sense of urgency
- Demonstrated aptitude for industrial products such as fasteners, adhesives and packaging components
- Detail-oriented and natural proficiency with mathematics and units of measure conversions
- Enjoys working with mechanical / technical requirements of products
Post-Secondary completion of a business – related degree or diploma
1 to 2 years of customer service (B2B) inside sales, order desk experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
Strong reasoning and critical-thinking skills
- Communication skills – Clear oral communication skills with professional written articulation
- Attentive listening skills – able to drill down on information and trouble-shoot
- Accurate keyboarding skills with 45 wpm proficiency
- Friendly yet professional phone manner with genuine ‘people’ skills
- Comprehensive understanding of full-cycle distribution and sales processes
- Clear understanding of procurement and inventory systems
- Ability to work both independently and as a collaborative team-player
- Technologically ‘savvy’ with strong computer skills, MS Office, Internet and order processing applications or Streamline/ERP experience
- Able to thrive in a time-sensitive, dead-line driven environment
- Natural desire to work with humility, respect and as an integral Team Member
Please apply and send us your resume in WORD format.
We thank all Applicants to our Fuze HR career opportunities and will respond to qualified Candidates without delay!
Recruitment Specialist: Kritika Adams 905-361-3987 Ext 120