Are you an experienced, certified Counter Balance Forklift operator? Do you consider yourself as being reliable and punctual? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a reputable and global organization who has been in business for 63 years. They entered the Bearing and Power Transmission field by representing predominantly European manufacturers of bearings and roller chains. Having since expanded into a wide range of other Power Transmission products, they have been able to develop close ties with reputable manufacturers around the Globe and has today reached a position of being able to offer a truly international product range to its customer base.
Besides office and warehousing facilities throughout Canada , our client relies on a vast network of Canadian and U.S. Distributors to assure local product availability and best possible service. Our client is currently hiring Counter Balance Forklift Operators to join their dynamic team!
- Load/Off load trucks
- Moving skids around warehouse and placing in on shelves
- Retrieving skids from shelves and prepare for shipping
- Lifting and placing product on skids (up to 60 lbs)
- Shrink wrapping skids via machine
- Certified Counter Balance forklift operator
- Great communication skills
- Reliable, punctual
- Ability to lift up to 60 LBS
- Safety shoes a must
- Other warehouse duties may apply
Don’t miss out on this great Opportunity! Apply today!
Qualified candidates email resume to Maurice at [email protected] or call Maurice at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 125 for immediate consideration.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23011
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1