Are you an experienced, certified Counter Balance operator who is looking for a career with a stable company? If yes, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client, an industry leading, cutting edge designer/distributor of high end fixtures, is looking to hire a qualified, driven Counter Balance Forklift Operator to their team. If you are looking for a long term role that continuously challenges and rewards its team members, this is the role for you!
Your tasks as a counter balance forklift operator :
- Check, sort and perform quantity verification and report discrepancies.
- Replenishment of fix bin locations
- Report bin location capacity issues and discrepancies to Supervisor
- Receive and record returns
- Return product to vendors due to quality issues and/or purchased stock
- Perform quality checks when required as per Inventory Management
- Off load trucks (hand bomb overseas containers, manual labor and lifting of boxes up to a max of 40lbs).
- General Labour duties
The required qualifications for the counter balance forklift operator position:
- Must have 2-3 years order picking experience
- Forklift certification on Counter Balance
- Experience with RF Scanners and MS Office
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
For immediate consideration, please reach out to Marites at 905-361-3987 x112 or by email at [email protected]