Is accounting your passion? Do you want to be part of a dynamic team, company that offers stability and makes every employee their priority? Apply immediately as our client is searching for an Accountant to join their team.
· Monitors daily manufacturing transactions, prepares manufacturing variance analysis & reports on various subjects to support production management.
· Performs month-end and year-end closing functions prepares various schedules, journal entries, reconciliation of accounts, ensuring reporting requirements and established deadlines are met.
· Performs variance analysis on financial statements (actual vs. budget, prior year, forecast), calculates key performance indicators and prepares data and charts to assist Finance Director for various presentations.
· Responsible for inventory reconciliation, analysis of item cost variances from standard and prepares adjusting journal entries and all schedules related to inventory valuation and reporting.
· Responsible for bank reconciliation and cash management, processes all payments.
· Responsible for inter-company invoice processing.
· Prepares year-end working papers and reports for external audit.
· Prepares various schedules for insurance purposes (forecast, budget and actual).
· Assists in meeting department goals and objectives regarding accurate financial information, continuous process improvement and protection of the environment.
· Performs or assists with any other task as assigned by management.
· University or college Degree in Accounting with equivalent experience.
· P.C. skills – Microsoft Office.
· Minimum 5 years in accounting.
· Experience with an integrated ERP system.
· Familiar with banking and financial reporting software.
· Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and attention to details.
Interested? Send your CV to [email protected]