Job Summary: Designing, developing, installing, managing and maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery and processes
Knowledge and Skills (Education):
- Post Secondary Education- Electro-Mechanical Technician Diploma
- 3-5 years of experience
- Working knowledge of ABB &/or Fanuc robots.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of technical controls and strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Trouble shoot equipment consisting of weld controllers, robotics and programmable logic controllers
- Design electrical and electronic circuits
- Program PLC’s, AC/DC drives and Servo Drives
- Modify robot, PLC programs and machine screen interfaces
- Equipment maintenance
- Change welding consumables as needed
- Trouble shoot and repair equipment components
- Adjust MIG and spot welding schedule adjustments.
- Ensure compliance with codes, standards and legislation: Environmental Legislation, O. Reg 851 for Industrial Establishments and Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Review and troubleshoot downtime issues.
- Work with Production, Quality to help reduce cycle times.
- 20% office,80% plant floor (PPE required)
- Frequent requirement of handling heavy operation equipment
- Constant communication with employees, peers, and management
- Overtime as required
Health and Safety Responsibilities:
Must work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations, Company Rules, Plant Rules, policies and procedures
Must use or wear equipment, protective devices or certain clothing as required by the company
If interested, please contact Nicole at [email protected]