Do you have the ability to easily understand plans, specifications and machine assembly sketches? Do you know how to adapt to numerous technological changes and are you extremely passionate about control instrumentation? If the answer is yes, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
I am currently looking for a rare pearl to fill a permanent position as a Daytime Analytical Control Instrumentation Technician in Sarnia, Ontario for a company specializing in control instrumentation services.
Here are your future benefits of being part of our team as a Daytime Analytical Control Instrumentation Technician in Sarnia!
- Permanent full-time position;
- Possibility of working overtime;
- Daytime hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.;
- Compensation according to experience starting at $70,000;
- Group insurance after 3 months;
- And much more !
As a Daytime Analytical Control Instrumentation Technician in Sarnia, your next responsibilities will include:
- Installation, repair and maintenance of control and automation equipment;
- Calibration of equipment;
- PLC programming;
- Start-up of control instrumentation projects;
- Assembly of control panels;
- Continuous gas analyzer, Gas Chromatograph, FT-IR analyzer experience is a must.
- Strong process analyzer knowledge and maintenance
- Handling of industrial equipment and their components;
- Installation, repair and maintenance of electrical systems and automatons;
- Troubleshooting and adjustment of electrical systems and automatons;
- Evaluates and establishes prices, according to customer requests for services on the road, collaborates directly with the buyer and the parts clerk;
- Plan and quote for service customers.
Here is the profile sought for the position of Daytime Analytical Control Instrumentation Technician in Sarnia:
- Diploma in control instrumentation, industrial electronics (strong asset);
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a technician or in a similar position;
- Knowledge of PLC programming;
- Have technical skills, as well as manual dexterity
- Excellent sense and approach to customer service;
- Availability to make evening and/or weekend service calls as needed (1-2 times per month);
- Good stress management.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28030
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1