Fuze HR Solutions is currently interviewing for a Continuous Improvement Engineer to join a successful and growing organization in the Mississauga area. As the Continuous Improvement Engineer you will be responsible for the following main duties…
- Coordinate and be involved in all 5S related items to deliver on positive change
- Implement continuous improvement processes to deliver world class standards
- Deliver training for lean manufacturing related items
- Coordinate, implement and support all continuous improvement priorities (audits, training, programs, etc)
- Develop and improve new and existing production KPI’s
- Support all lean manufacturing and Kaizen activities
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Join a highly successful organization
- Benefits package
- RRSP plan
- Performance bonuses
- Growth opportunity
What are we looking for?
- 3 or more years experience as a Continuous Improvement Engineer within a manufacturing environment
- Prior experience with Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing: product flow optimization, identifying inefficiencies through lean concepts, 5S, value stream mapping, root cause analysis
- Capable of managing CI related projects
If you are interested in applying for or knowing more about the Continuous Improvement Engineer role in Mississauga reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today! Here is how to reach us.
If interested, please send your resume to [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29115
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1