Our Client is currently searching for an experienced and creative leader to assume the role of Content Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate has a proven track record of taking marketing campaigns from strategy to execution and has demonstrated that they are able to identify and deliver on opportunities to supply unique, disruptive, on-brand content across a broad spectrum of channels. Experience with consumer segmentation approaches and can deliver wide forms of content that can increase consumer acquisition while continuously earning the loyalty of our existing user base.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to collaborate seamlessly with other stakeholders; Demand Generation, Conversion Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing and Creative Services. Believes in coaching, developing and supporting their teams and are constantly striving for ways to improve personally.
- Have the proven ability to manage multiple high-detail, deadline-sensitive projects with professional quality in all deliverables
- Commission, write and edit compelling content. Leveraging blog posts, articles and other materials that generate inbound interest and market recognition; Help guides, video scripts/content, white papers and blogs
- Have editorial experience that includes basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Drive and work on the day to day direct management of the content marketing team
- Collaborate with Marketing, Creative Services, Social Media and SEO to generate powerful brand promotions for use on customer facing web properties
- Research and analyze trending content within and outside the industry as a basis for ongoing content production. Produce and explain performance regarding benchmarks, targets and overall business deliverables
- Lead the coordination and implementation of specific on-site website initiatives while also continuously generating additional content to support those initiatives
- 5+ years as a content production expert operating within a medium to large scale Marketing organization
- 3+ years’ experience managing, coaching, developing and supporting a content team
- Experience producing content for the advertising industry (Agency or client side)
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience/knowledge with CMS systems such as WordPress and Drupal an asset