Our client is currently searching for a Content Coordinator. In this role you will support many aspects of our digital marketing strategies & initiatives. They are looking for someone who’s super creative with strong copywriting skills and who lives and breathes social media.
- Content Creation: Support activities relating to the production of all content; includes planning, writing, publishing communications and marketing material.
- Content Collection: Support activities relating to the capture and collection of all products and merchandise, both creatively and “stock”. A basic knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
- Content Planning: Create, coordinate and maintain seasonal content campaigns, product activations, focus on structured content plan development and maintenance.
- Social Media: Day-to-day maintenance of all social media accounts and online community management.
- Brand & Marketing Support: Provide support to Marketing Team and Category Managers as needed.
- Ad Hoc Projects: As a member of the Marketing Team; you will be asked to support projects beyond ongoing campaigns and events.
- Fully bilingual with a proficiency in French copywriting.
- Passion for photography and digital marketing.
- Strong project management, organizational & multi-tasking skills.
- Must be willing to bring a creative approach to content creation.
- Ability to travel independently.
- BA (DCS minimum).
- Minimum 2-years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of sports and sporting goods.