Do you want to work in a creative environment, in a high energy team? Our client is looking for a Content Coordinator to join their marketing team.
- Produce and edit content
- Upload product information and images in our system
- Participates in creating promotional and informational content for product launch, web, social media, emails as well as consumer tools.
- Assists the Content Manager on different projects: coordinates logistics involved in product launches, general help in various projects, contributes to the generating of content ideas.
- Assists in the collection of product information (model numbers, item descriptions, price) for the marketing team
- Create written copy for various needs of the company, including website description, retailers’ descriptions.
- Keep intranet content up-to-date (standards and procedures, releases, forms, etc.);
- Coordinate and implement copy, graphics, video, and other media for web publication
- Rewrite, edit, and update existing content across multiple websites;
- Create and coordinate production schedules and maintain ongoing relationships with graphic designers, photographers and other suppliers
- Coordinate creation and update of web-content; responsible for content-related protocols to keep web site up-to-date
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Marketing
- Self-motivated, creative, highly organized
- Autonomous, sense of initiatives and solution-oriented approach;
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Excellent editing skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Great sense of organization and prioritization, ability to manage several projects at once and to work under pressure;
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Discipline, thoroughness and attention to details;
- Great interpersonal skills, good team worker with various types of personality, great ability to adapt to change;
- Facility with Microsoft Office.