As a member of our client’s team, you will:
- Actively participate in the design, including requirements analysis, evaluation of technical options, prototyping and implementation of our products.
- Testing and documentation of the products developed by the team.
- Working closely with AI engineers and other product teams.
Requirements and Qualifications
The ideal candidate would bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience as a Software Developer
- Solid knowledge of the C++ languages
- Experience in writing concurrent/parallel applications
- Experience with Docker and containerization and in general.
- The ability to produce high-quality code, ready for production in a continuously evolving environment
Also helpful would be:
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and DevOps.
- Experience with Machine Learning or Deep Learning in particular.
- Experience developing real-time applications
- Experience in the medical domain