Do you want to be part of a creative team? Work in a positive environment? Our client is searching for a Compliance Coordinator to join their team.
- Be totally conversant with each Retail trading partners/customers compliancy programs and communicate these processes internally to our overseas partners.
- Develop relationships with Retail trading partners Compliancy teams.
- Attend all Retail Workshops available on Social Compliance, Factory Evaluation, environmental and any other requirement of our Customer.
- Oversee that accuracy is maintained in respect to Retail partner’s manuals and updates.
- Organize and approved Factory pre-audit and audit.
- Maintain and up-date standards & requirements with 3rd party labs.
- Communicate all new procedures.
- Ensure that we have from each business partner proper document sign and valid as NDA, Code of Conduct, Conflict mineral etc.…
- Support and assist Sales Teams with Retail Compliance requests/meetings.
- Support, Planning and Development team Compliance issues.
- Review test and inspection report failures for possible solutions and override.
- 5 years relevant professional experience is required within the apparel industry, including experience in dealing with major retailers, department stores, chains and specialty channels.
- The ideal candidate will have extraordinary customer service and logistical skills, high attention to detail and strong communication skills necessary to work directly with major accounts and cross functionally within the organization.
- Ability to multi-task – Manages multiple tasks at one time; quickly and accurately shifts attention among multiple tasks under distracting conditions without loss of accuracy or appearance of frustration.
- Communication skills – Bilingual (English & French) – spoken and written; Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills.
Apply directly to email@example.com