Our client is currently hiring a Communications Coordinator to join their dynamic organization. They are a marketing group for the largest sector of Ontario agriculture. Their Mission is to provide leadership and excellence in the production and marketing of Canadian milk.
- Minimum two years of editorial experience in a newspaper or magazine environment
- Journalism diploma/degree or equivalent training
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including experience with Adobe InDesign
- Strong writing, editing, researching and fact-checking skills, and evidence of published articles (news and feature-length).
- Strong ability to transform complex subject matter into plain language
- Eye for detail when it comes to writing, editing and layout design
- Basic photography and interviewing skills
- Experience and proficiency writing headlines, decks, photo captions
- Ability to work with contributing writers, edit articles, source photos (including photo caption and credit), and see assignments through to the end
- Needs to be independent and resourceful when researching and reporting on stories
Qualified candidates please contact Kritika at (905) 361 - 3987 ext. 120 for immediate consideration.